What You Don’t Know About Realtors



Selling a home? Click here for a FREE Home Price Evaluation


Some of the most common assumptions that buyers and sellers make about Realtors like me are that I’m too busy to help them, that I only deal in certain kinds of properties, and that I only buy and sell in specific areas.
The truth is, it doesn’t matter where you want to buy or sell your property, what kind of property it is, or what I’m doing; Realtors like myself just want to be of service to you. If I can’t be of service, I’ll refer you to someone who can. I’ve sold properties for as little as $40,000, including middle-of-the-road homes, duplexes, fixer-uppers, commercial properties and even a church, so my sales range is broad and diverse. If you’d like to get an idea about how wide my sales area is, you can take a look at Zillow right now and see all of the homes I’ve sold, their prices, and locations.
What I look for in my clients is that they have a need or a goal, that they’re willing to trust me, and that they’re willing to partner with me to get things done.
The best way to gauge a Realtor’s interest or expertise is to simply call them and see what kinds of questions they ask you. You’ll know right away whether they’re a good fit. Another step you can take is to ask a qualified Realtor to refer you to someone who can help you in the event that they cannot meet your needs. It’s always a good idea to do your research and use tools like Zillow to get background information on Realtors before you make a final decision.

I am never too busy to talk to 
you about your goals.


Just remember: I am never too busy to meet with you or talk to you about your goals.
If you have any questions on this or any other real estate topics, please give me a call or send me an email. I look forward to helping you meet your goals!

No comments :

Post a Comment