Who Is Your Favorite Service Professional?



Selling a home? Click here for a FREE Home Price Evaluation


Today, I’m asking you to share your favorite service professional in the surrounding New Jersey Commuter Town area. They can be from any field. They can be accountants, tax professionals, other Realtors, electricians, plumbers, and more.

If there’s someone you’ve worked with in the past two years, we want to know about your positive experience. Maybe you know someone just starting their company and you want to help them earn some recognition in our region. I am looking to meet good people to help them expand their business!


Of course, after fourteen years in real estate, I have a network of preferred vendors. However, I’m always eager to connect with new faces and help them any way I possibly can.

So, if you know someone I should know, reply to this post by sending me an email or calling my office. I’m always open to answering your real estate questions and discussing your real estate needs as well.

No comments :

Post a Comment